This depends on how your group is paying for the experience.
If you're paying together and the Lead Member cancels their place, the whole booking (everyone's places) will be canceled.
If you're paying individually and the Lead Member cancels, the remaining bookings will still be active. We'll automatically assign Lead Member status to another member of your group.
If you’re paying individually you can choose to:
- Keep your booking as it is and cover the cost of the empty spot. The price per person will increase, and you’ll also need to pay a low occupancy fee
- Fill the empty space by inviting a new member to join your group. Reach out to us and we'll help them to join your group
- Cancel your booking and make a new booking for a smaller room. You can do this if:
- It’s more than 60 days until the experience starts
- There are rooms available that fit your new group size