Groups can choose to pay together or pay individually.
Pay together and secure your booking straight away:
When you pay together you'll secure your booking straight away. The Lead Member has the option to:
- Pay in full (the total cost of the experience for everyone in the group)
- Pay with Klarna (where available)
- Enrol in a Pollen payment plan. The lead member pays a deposit for the whole group and pays the total group cost of the experience in regular, even payments.
If you decide to pay together it’s not possible to switch and pay individually later on.
Pay individually so that everyone can choose how they want to pay:
- The Lead Member pays for their spot only and reserves the group's booking
- The Lead Member shares a unique payment link with everyone else in the group
- Each person chooses how they want to pay for their spot (either in full, with Klarna or with Pollen's payment plan)
- The whole reservation expires if one or more group members don't choose how they want to pay within 24 hours of the Lead Member making the reservation