1. These Terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate any vendors’ and/or agents’ terms or rules, which you can get from the official ticket agent. Your possession of a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
2. “Festival Republic”, “Us”, “We”, “Our” means Festival Republic Limited and/or its representatives,
employees and sub-contractors.
3. We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety (including for crowd surfing or moshing, or failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
5. You must not enter the site if you believe that you may have been infected with Covid-19 and/or you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
6. Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
7. No trading or promotional activity is allowed within the site without Our prior written consent. Goods using unauthorised logos must be surrendered to Event staff.
8. By entering the site, you give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by the police or security staff and/or for marketing.
9. These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time in our sole discretion and We will notify you by posting the amended T&CS to the Event website.
10. We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
11. These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Refunds are only considered if the Event is (i) cancelled in full and not rescheduled (if the Event is partially cancelled your refund will be a proportionate partial refund) or (ii) materially altered which is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in Our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the Event line-up; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual band members; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed; and delays to starting a performance or the Event.
13. Refunds must be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the Event.
14. Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the terms and conditions of the point of sale.
15. Personal arrangements relating to the Event including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and
accommodation are at your own risk and We shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal
arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
16. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder aged 18 or over who must remain on site throughout the weekend as the under 16-year-old’s guardian. No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
17. Children 0-4 years old are admitted free but must be accompanied by a paying ticket holder over 18 at all times.
18. Children 5-12 years old need Child tickets to attend.
19. Wristbands will be available from the wristband exchanges, arena entrances & welfare points to write a mobile number on for all children in case they get lost or separated from their guardian.
20. Teenagers 13 - 15 years old need an Accompanied Teen ticket to attend.
21. Teenagers 16 years old and over need an Adult ticket to attend.
22. To stay in the ‘Family Campsite’ you must be accompanied by children 16 years or younger.
23. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
24. Tickets must be produced and scanned in order for you to receive a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange.
25. There is strictly no readmission on a ticket.
26. Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry. Tickets and wristbands from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts.
27. Tickets and wristbands remain Our property until the Event closes and are a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
28. We will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
29. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without Our prior written consent.
30. If you have obtained your ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
31. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event. Ticket resale is not allowed except through the official ticket agent you purchased your ticket from in accordance with its resale platform terms and conditions.
32. 3 individual day tickets (Fri/Sat/Sun) do not equal a weekend ticket and cannot be swapped or upgraded to include campsite access.
33. Searching is a condition of entry and you may be searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs.
34. Without liability to you, We shall be entitled to confiscate any item(s) which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon) or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
35. Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
36. Banned from Event - Gas canisters over 2.75kg, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons, unidentified substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), illegal items, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, blowtorches, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, petrol burners, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets, generators except for those fitted in campervans
37. Banned from arena – Large bags (permitted at the discretion of the entrance manager), cans, alcohol of any kind, camping equipment, firewood, disposable barbeques, campsite stoves, audio recorders, umbrellas, open drinks (PERMITTED items include - under 500ml sealed* plastic soft drinks/water bottles and empty re-usable bottles of any size). Please refill your empty bottles at the water points inside the arena for free. If you need to bring specific food or drink or medication due to a pre-existing medical condition, please bring supporting medical evidence.
38. No unauthorised vehicles are allowed on site.
39. Only photographic equipment for personal and non-commercial use is permitted. We may confiscate and/or destroy any unauthorised recordings or professional recording equipment.
40. The use of drones (including toy drones) or similar is prohibited on or near the Event without Our written permission.
41. No excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol - only a reasonable amount for personal consumption is permitted.
42. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned. Anyone resisting the surrender of banned items will face eviction.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
43. Fires and the burning of any materials is not permitted anywhere on the Event site.
44. Smoking (including e-cigarettes and/or vaping) is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including arena big tops.
45. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
46. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some
47. All those attending the Event do so at their own risk.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION –
48. Disabled facilities are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7009 3490 for further information.
49. Event website – www.latitudefestival.com for safety and travel information.
51. If any of these T&Cs are unclear please contact email@example.com