*Important note: The Filmore has a strict clear bag policy. Only clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or small clutch bags 4.5”x 6.5” are allowed.
Additionally, the items listed below are also prohibited. Violators are subject to citation and ejection; items are subject to confiscation.
- Outside food/beverage
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Professional Cameras (camera policies vary on an event-by-event basis)
- Bags (larger than 10”x 8”x 8”)
- Cans, Glass, or Metal containers
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Masks or face-paint
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Tape Recorders
- Large golf or non-telescopic umbrellas
- Weapons of any description, including firearms
- Clothing featuring language or images that could be considered offensive.
- Any other items that in the judgment of the venues pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.